– dozens of French-speaking and francophile professionnals met over the past four months, often for the first time,
– some productive leads were shared,
– new projects started,
– immigration experiences compared,
– a story published on the Texas edition of FrenchMorning.com, the webmagazine for the French speakers and francophiles in the US,
– and at least one introduction to an employer resulted in the French speaker who had participated in the InterFrench networking event being hired!
So Français du Monde South Central USA sees those monthly networking session as a great way to support the one year old French American Business Council of Austin and invites you to mark your calendars for next event, on August the 3rd, and every first Monday of the month for another productive year! Here’s the link to RSVP.
And if you don’t live in Austin, Français du Monde South Central USA encourages you to participate in equivalent events held accross our region, such as Dallas/Fort Worth’s, Gulf Coast’s and Houston’s French-American Chambers of Commerce business networking events (in Houston), cocktails du commerce (in Dallas/Fort Worth), and socials (in Louisiana) or francophile reunions of the InterNations and EuroCircle networks, although they are not always free.